1) Formulate monthly sales objectives and specific implementation plans according to the annual sales plan proposed by the company.
2) Contact and communicate with customers, actively and enthusiastically introduce and promote the company's products to customers, and provide technical guidance and services before and after sales.
3) Frequently conduct market research, collect market information and find potential customers.
4) Negotiate business and conduct business negotiations with customers on behalf of the company.
5) Be responsible for the execution of the contract, coordinate with the customer, and collect the contract payment of each period.
6) Be responsible for the survey, evaluation and confirmation of the customer's credit level and distribution ability.
1. With more than 3 years of work experience, science major is preferred.
2. Relevant experience in electronics, optics and semiconductors is preferred.
3. Strong self-driving force;
4. Strong language expression ability and strong customer communication ability;
5. Bachelor degree or above, major in engineering;